Thursday 24 February 2011

Fun Fun Video For This Week

Kahkahkah. Extremely hillarious.

A spanish, talking to his mates, the Argentine and the Dutch.

Parties involved : Valdes, Mascherano, Affelay, Iniesta, Pique. Di bawah ada disediakan subtitle.




Valdes: When you are close to me, you you, you pass the ball to me
Valdes to Mascherano: Tell him to pass me the ball when he's close to me and not to mess up...you know where I am.
Mascherano: When you get the ball from them and get close to the area you pass the ball to him.
Valdes to Iniesta: Man, I have an English that really scares me. I don't know, since I'm eating in McDonald's, I'm learning to speak English very well.
Pique: Valdes, Valdes, Shakira has a sister that wants to meet you.


And then, The Special One. A true leader, a trophy winner, the 9-years-no-lose-at-home man. And now, the children entertainer. Introducing, Mourinho!




No comments:

Post a Comment